No signal iPhone problems: your discussions

If you are sick and tired of your iPhone 'no. service' or 'Searching…' appears in the upper-left corner, on the basis of signal problems - the discussion turn and comment here.

On 3 may, I have an article titled "Apple iPhone 3GS or O2: signal questions?', as I always the message 'No. service' shown getting on my iPhone 3GS." Well, I was not sure whether the problem with the device or my network was service provider O2.

But from the comments I got back to this topic, it would appear that is the problem at the feet of Apple and their devices. A number of people who experience the same signal replied problems and not all of them are on O2, has the problem, some iPhone users in orange/T-Mobile and AT & T in the United States happen.

One other thing that has come from the comments, that is the loss of a signal not only on the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4. We all know that it's a signal problem with the iPhone 4 when it published, with the name "smart phone grip of death" apply. However the applicant doesn't seem this latest edition.

Someone, the user iPhone again under the alias commented specified:

"Yes, I have the exact same problem." I thought maybe I was the only one. Try from your 3 g settings > General > Netrowk > enable 3 g: off. This actually works really well and saves your battery. Its too bad, but because I used to full signal on O2 and also I have an iPhone 3GS. I live in the area of Berkshire, have been having this problem for about 4 weeks now and I'm confused, if the bug is in the actual iPhone itself or O2?
Please let me know if that helps.
"Sincerely."

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately, it worked not for tempture but it others hopefully helps.

So I Apple - Please SORT THE problem SIGNAL output, this is for you your customers always more and more dissatisfied with the service you provide to (no doubt, this plea falls on deaf ears come, so that unfortunately-it is business as usual). Please keep comments, as the saying goes "Strength in numbers", a day Apple may decide to be their customers rather than their own pockets with our money. Can't wait for my upgrade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment